Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Mavic Air Parts

Hi All,

If anybody is in need for parts for DJI Mavic Air I have all of them on hand for White version. Everything original stripped from new unused Mavic Air white including remote controller. If anybody interested drop me a message.

MavParts

Lanj

Hi All,

If anybody is in need for parts for DJI Mavic Air I have all of them on hand for White version. Everything original stripped from new unused Mavic Air white including remote controller. If anybody interested drop me a message.

MavParts
How much for the controller?

Olino

Hi All,

MavParts
Hello! Do you have the camera and gimbal module? Do you also have the front vision sensor? Thanks!

Hi Bor, Dan,

Nearly all parts are available please send me PM what exactly you need and where you need to ship.

Thanks,

David

Hi, I am looking for a controller board. the chip that runs my right front motor is fried. so need to replace the board. Do you still have this part? how much? I am in Melbourne Australia.