DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air price increase

Richard Homan

Reactions
I bought a mavic air last November when Ebay had a 15% discount on everything up to $100. The price was$ 600. This year I see the Mavic Air is listed on DJI at $919. Is this due to Dji price increase or the Trump tariffs?

I bought a mavic air last November when Ebay had a 15% discount on everything up to $100. The price was$ 600. This year I see the Mavic Air is listed on DJI at $919. Is this due to Dji price increase or the Trump tariffs?

Yes and yes.

DJI is raising prices in three phases due to the tariffs, the Mavic Air went up on September 1st, and increased from $799 to $919.

There is likely another price hike coming December 15th, but it will not be on the same products. It will be on a different wave of products that haven't seen an increase yet.

Reactions: Joe027
Truly glad I got my Air Fly More Combo from Best Buy last August. Everything with this monsters Tariffs is getting crazy. Guess he still thinks that we all are not paying these for all these companies as they take more of our money from us to maintain their profit margins. Wait till Apple starts with the increases, then the country will cry out.

Reactions: Andretti87
Dangg. Was blissfully unaware of the tarrif impact. This price increase is pretty.. Severe to say. I know it's not an essential thing for someone to survive but it is a lot.

not to worry Capt. We'll all get huge..really huge returns on our taxes next year....and I think someone has already posted a photo of that fabulous new drone that's being released soon by Mattel.

Reactions: Slowcaptain
I went searching through my vinyl record collection and found an old Eric Clapton album before I placed another order yesterday with DJI. Now I'm hearing, "I Shot The Tariff" instead of the original lyrics.
(I wouldn't be surprised if DJI Care will be getting more "claims" from downed drones in retaliation )

• Haha
Reactions: Slowcaptain
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Htrismegistus