DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic air propellors

budhaneo

Reactions
Hello, battling to find replacement propellors for my Mavic Air, Dpi no longer produces them they say, is anyone able to tell me where to source ORIGINAL props?

Thank you

Hello, battling to find replacement propellors for my Mavic Air, Dpi no longer produces them they say, is anyone able to tell me where to source ORIGINAL props?

Thank you
Maybe these on Amazon? >> Mavic Air Props

Cheers!

Buy the MasterAirscrew.com propellers. They are great, less noisy and adding 5% more flying time to your Mavic Air. You have to change the gain into your drone configuration though. Is is easy to do. Just follow the instructions coming with your buying. Happy Mavic Air flying. I have 37 hours flying time with mine.

Reactions: 4006448
Buy the MasterAirscrew.com propellers. They are great, less noisy and adding 5% more flying time to your Mavic Air. You have to change the gain into your drone configuration though. Is is easy to do. Just follow the instructions coming with your buying. Happy Mavic Air flying. I have 37 hours flying time with mine.

Some have to change gains a little, others (most ?) don’t.
My BIL didn’t need to.
I didn’t with MAS on the M1P or Spark.

It’s mostly to do with eliminating any abnormal vibration that may occur.

There are also good video tutorials on YouTube showing how to make such changes, a quick search on the Air didn’t find one specifically, but this one shows some extensive testing, and mentions the adjustments.

I didn’t watch all of that yet, just scrubbed it on the phone quickly now on waking up 😬
Will watch later for interest.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929