Mavic Air Remote Controller Antenna Brace

msinger

DJI Drone Expert
Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
mavichelp.com
If you have a loose, wobbly Mavic Air remote controller antenna, I have a solution for those people who aren't able to get a replacement remote controller (or don't want to for some reason). This brace connects both antennas together to keep them parallel and facing in the same direction:

1553187955493.png
1553187968506.png

Use this brace as a temporary fix or a permanent workaround if a remote controller replacement/repair is not an option for you. More details can be found here in my store.

Just my opine, but the only advantage to using after mkt LG is raise camera to a reasonable height for more protection .. I always use stock prop guards and a set of LG .. The set I use not only raises the bird up, but they also extend outside the stock sets parameter. This helps to lower the CG back down so it does not become top heavy .. One set I have is for some Styrofoam balls so you can land/tkoff on water .. That seems a little dumb, 'cause your just asking for trouble .. The added weight is some what negligible, but I'm happy with the results ..I fly for fun, not speed or performance ..

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22