DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic air remote controller issue (hardware?)

kusanagi

Reactions
Ive been getting issues on my RC. When i calibrate my rc. When i move the left stick up. The left turn also goes with it. And when i flick it just a little as you can see in the video it goes 10-15% on the right turn in the left stick.. right stick got no problems. Is this a hardware issue? Any fix would be helful. Screenshot also

See screenshot attached. Both stick on center but right turn got 15%

Link to the video. To see my issue: Streamable - free video publishing

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190811-132958.jpg
    Screenshot_20190811-132958.jpg
    295 KB · Views: 30
same issue, fly forward and drone ascends, backward and it also descends
Did you resolve the issue ?

did multiple calibration seems to fix it on when testing it without flying, but when i fly my MA and after a few minutes it returns, still have the issue but not as bad as before.

Hi wanted to give update, sorry if its late. its sadly a hardware issue, i dont have a DJI care insurance so i just brought it to a drone technician. it was a left dial stick remote hardware issue. he changed the left dial with a new working stick. tested it yesterday. no issue at all. execpt i calibrated it cuz sticks doest reach 100% . other than that no more issues. but will need to test it few times cuz 1 try doesnt conclude it. will give an update. also before i forget he told me he tried cleaning it, like the one from youtube videos, but did not work so changed to a new stick

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929