DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic air RF bleed ?

manchale22

Reactions
from day one i had this interference problem..the aircraft is bleeding rf signal in all channels..if i am far away from the aircraft all channels will be clean..near aircraft all red..i have mailed dji asking weather its a hardware issue or a software..any inputs...

i think the interference issue is not from external bluetooth or wifi...because i have tested in very remote locations where there is no cell tower in 10km radius and no wifi also..
if i switch to auto by default it selects channel 2 and 75% of time craft disconnects after approx 150 feet...the only way i can fly is from custom channel..

in custom channel if i select any channel..for example if i select channel 6....channel 5 and channel 7 will be green...this happens for any channel..
once i restart assuming that i am on channel 6...if i fly like that aircraft disconnects..i have to select manually different channel...lets say channel 7 then channel 6 and 8 will be green..flees with no issues..

kindly help

from day one i had this interference problem..the aircraft is bleeding rf signal in all channels..if i am far away from the aircraft all channels will be clean..near aircraft all red..i have mailed dji asking weather its a hardware issue or a software..any inputs...

i think the interference issue is not from external bluetooth or wifi...because i have tested in very remote locations where there is no cell tower in 10km radius and no wifi also..
if i switch to auto by default it selects channel 2 and 75% of time craft disconnects after approx 150 feet...the only way i can fly is from custom channel..

in custom channel if i select any channel..for example if i select channel 6....channel 5 and channel 7 will be green...this happens for any channel..
once i restart assuming that i am on channel 6...if i fly like that aircraft disconnects..i have to select manually different channel...lets say channel 7 then channel 6 and 8 will be green..flees with no issues..

kindly help
Sorry, but I haven’t a clue what you just said! Hopefully, one of the more proficient drone fliers can help!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Htrismegistus