DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air Switzerland trip

Victorecholima

Reactions
Hi am traveling to Switzerland in May with my Mavic Air and this is my first time bringing a drone to another country. Does anyone had any issues flying drone at Switzerland? How strict airport security is for Mavic Air? Any recommendations of places to fly my drone ? I’ll be going to Lucerne , Grindelwald , Wengen, mt titls, Jungfraujoch. Do I need to purchase a liability insurance for Mavic Air? Any recommendations on where to purchase the insurance if needed ?Pls share your experience and tips on flying my drone at Switzerland. Advance thank you to all of y’all.

Why don't you contact Switzerland's FOCA? They're the only ones who can definitively answer all your questions. Their contact info can be found here:

Regulations and general questions relating to drones

I contact the aviation authority of every country before I go and so far every one of them has replied promptly with good information. It takes very little effort, and it ensures I am being as responsible as possible while a guest in another country.

Reactions: alanwa007 and Shon
Just returned from Andorra, carried MA in hand luggage with batteries, no issue with airport staff. I did get approached by ski patrol and told I wasn’t allowed to fly, I had checked countries regulations and I was within the law, but I decided just to bring it down instead of having a complicated discussion with my little Spanish and his little English

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61