DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air to Mavic Pro 2 and loving it so far [emoji1430]

TonyMac

Reactions
Just took delivery of the MP2 this morning and had it registered charged and out down the cliff tops in no time at all. Instantly noticed the stability speed and accuracy compared to the Air. Haven’t yet played in detail with camera settings but that’s next step then going to take it on my jollies to Thailand we’re all the relevant docs are being processed as we speak. So happy flying Mavic Pro boys and girls [emoji120][emoji1242]

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.57657

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Best regards and good luck,

Rob
Thunderdrones

Just took delivery of the MP2 this morning and had it registered charged and out down the cliff tops in no time at all. Instantly noticed the stability speed and accuracy compared to the Air. Haven’t yet played in detail with camera settings but that’s next step then going to take it on my jollies to Thailand we’re all the relevant docs are being processed as we speak. So happy flying Mavic Pro boys and girls [emoji120][emoji1242]
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your Mavic 2 Pro, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roligtroll