DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic AIR video from Serbia

Mountain Zlatibor in Serbia. Composed, produced, flown and edited by me. I hope you like it :)

Masterful handling of the subject matter that you had to work with

I especially like the way you handled the upward tilt while decreasing the altitude beginning at 3:00.

To accomplish that, did you need, like me, to reset your RC to Mode 3, i.e., move the throttle to the right stick so you could simultaneously control the gimbal's tilt with your left hand?

Thank you so much. Yes, that's how i did it, i did fail several times before i nailed it though.

This was very well done.... Nice colours and I really liked the music too.... Fit right in and the scene cuts were snapping in with the music track.... Good job.

Reactions: Matija
Thank you so much. Yes, that's how i did it, i did fail several times before i nailed it though.

Josh Morgan is big on mastering the controls in ATTI mode. You may wish to check his website

Momentum Productions

Lately, he's been doing lots of equipment recommendations, but if you click Videos>Play All and scroll down you can find some real pearls re techniques among the 422 videos he has done to date, most of which he creates inside and outside his home here in LA.

And if you want to see some drone photography from the Philippines that will blow you away, check out the following sites:

Kyle Jennermann

Click Videos>Play All to see a list of 428 videos so far -- he currently has 185k subscribers

Be sure to also check the site of Finn Snow who is another V logger in the Philippines:

FinnSnow

At present, Finn has posted 170 breathtaking videos and has 68k subscribers

Last edited:
Josh Morgan is big on mastering the controls in ATTI mode. You may wish to check his website

Momentum Productions

Lately, he's been doing lots of equipment recommendations, but if you click Videos>Play All and scroll down you can find some real pearls re techniques among the 422 videos he has done to date, most of which he creates inside and outside his home here in LA.

And if you want to see some drone photography from the Philippines that will blow you away, check out the following sites:

Kyle Jennermann

Click Videos>Play All to see a list of 428 videos so far -- he currently has 185k subscribers

Be sure to also check the site of Finn Snow who is another V logger in the Philippines:

FinnSnow

At present, Finn has posted 170 breathtaking videos and has 68k subscribers
Thanks, very useful stuff.

Thanks, very useful stuff.

You're welcome.

Please reply with feedback re your opinion their work.

Both are from cold climates -- Canada and Iceland -- which may explain why both enjoy residing in a country with the climate of a sauna bath.

You're welcome.

Please reply with feedback re your opinion their work.

Both are from cold climates -- Canada and Iceland -- which may explain why both enjoy residing in a country with the climate of a sauna bath.
Me living in Norway, can relate to that [emoji23]

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada