DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic air video transmission issues

savan.b

Reactions
I just bought mavic air few weeks ago and this was my 5-6 times flying. I keep getting video transmission issues flying about 100m for some reason.
Trying to fly in my neighborhood and the video gets patchy and losses connect ON and OFF.

I tried to switch to custom channels but signals under 5.8gz is all empty for some reason.

Should I return the drone and get a mavic pro or something?

Go test it out of the city away from all wifi and see what it does . If it’s still crappy take it back

Search for FCC mode on this forum. This will greatly increase the range. Mine was the same until I enabled the FCC mode

I just bought mavic air few weeks ago and this was my 5-6 times flying. I keep getting video transmission issues flying about 100m for some reason.
Trying to fly in my neighborhood and the video gets patchy and losses connect ON and OFF.

I tried to switch to custom channels but signals under 5.8gz is all empty for some reason.

Always important to know where one lives with these questions. Europe?

I replaced the props within carbon fiber blades and now I loose video feed the second it leaves the ground. They interfere with signal.

get pro it will save from headaches!

How do you turn on? mind sending me the link?

To identify if you are in FCC or EC mode, check how many 2.4GHz channels you have. FCC mode has 11 2.4GHz channels whilst EC mode has 13 channels.

Hope this helps.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mini2boost