DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air WiFi settings

SunRaider

Reactions
I live in the US. My Air defaults to the 2.4ghz band on start up. I get a lot of interference on that band. To switch to 5.8ghz, I have to go to the WiFi settings, switch to custom, tap on one of the 100s channels. It then restarts the WiFi and goes from 2.4 to 5.8ghz. I then switch it back to auto. I really don’t care to do this on every startup. Am I missing something? Anyone know where I can find what the latest firmware version for the remote is?

I live in the US. My Air defaults to the 2.4ghz band on start up. I get a lot of interference on that band. To switch to 5.8ghz, I have to go to the WiFi settings, switch to custom, tap on one of the 100s channels. It then restarts the WiFi and goes from 2.4 to 5.8ghz. I then switch it back to auto. I really don’t care to do this on every startup. Am I missing something? Anyone know where I can find what the latest firmware version for the remote is?
Keep it on custom....dont switch back to auto. Next time u boot up it will be in 5.8 but the channel u picked. Dji has to work on their "auto picking" Algorithm better for sure

Keep it on custom....dont switch back to auto. Next time u boot up it will be in 5.8 but the channel u picked. Dji has to work on their "auto picking" Algorithm better for sure
Thanks, I’ll give that a try.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S