DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air will not connect to controller

smalt0141

Reactions
I flew my Mavic Air the other day with no problem. I charged all my batteries to 100% and today went to fly. Controller fully charged. I could not connect drone to my controller. My djiGo4 opened and could not connect to my Air. I got a message that the quad was not on level ground and that I should shut down and start again. I shut down and restarted and, I still had same problem. I was using a mini4 and removed the iPad and put on my iPhone 11 which also would not connect and the controlled still did not connect. I then noticed that my iPad had connected with the drone and I was able to start the Air, but could not control it and "returned to home" and it came down and stopped. I flew my mini all morning with no problems. How do I find out if there is a problem with my controller for the air. I am apparently up to date with my app and as I said earlier in this note, the Air worked well a few days ago.

Have you tried to re bind the controller with the aircraft? Doing this helps with issues like this thru my experience. Give it a try if you haven’t already.

check the side usb is not plugged in. you cant have both connected at the same time

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000