DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air2 with Smart controller upgrade question

Jriley

Reactions
Newbie needs some help. I go into my DJI smart controller by swiping down and tapping the Setting icon, scroll down under System to "System Update" and it gives me an error "Update Check failed. DJI Go4....blah blah" basically "current device (I have a Air2) cannot use Go4 download the correct app....." blah blah blah
Is there a way to link the correct app here so I can just hit System Update and it updates the system. Call me crazy, its driving me crazy.

Newbie needs some help. I go into my DJI smart controller by swiping down and tapping the Setting icon, scroll down under System to "System Update" and it gives me an error "Update Check failed. DJI Go4....blah blah" basically "current device (I have a Air2) cannot use Go4 download the correct app....." blah blah blah
Is there a way to link the correct app here so I can just hit System Update and it updates the system. Call me crazy, its driving me crazy.
Same issue with me and much more.

Same issue with me and much more.
You need to use the Assistant 2 and plug in your Smart Controller,
It will recognize the SC and the update will show up on the panel.

Once the Update is downloaded it will than transfer, but you must TURN OFF THE WIFI on the SC..
Next is once its downloaded , transferred it still has to go thru the Initialization

I have done it both on the WIFI and the Assistant 2 so two ways to make it work,
the Assistant 2 is much faster . as it takes awhile for the SC to wait for the Update to be found.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Air 2S in the Rain and Land on the Water.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jriley and yankfanp
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S