DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic app not responding to commands

SgtMarmite

Reactions
Hello,

I would like to know if anyone else have experienced the same problem as I did today. I have AIr 2 drone for about a month now and I have not had any problem since today. However today I have experienced twice a situation where I have launched my drone but I want unable to use any of the camera features. I was unable to shoot a photo, record a video or switch from photo mode to video mode. When I pressed the switch photo/video mode button the controller has beeped, but the app did not react. I could not even select a different photo/video mode like 180° photo. I could control the drone for the whole flight however, so I could land both times safely. The problem was resolved by turning off both the drone, controller and the app and starting again. I have attached both flight logs.
I am using Samsung A40.

Attachments

• DJIFlightRecord_2020-07-04_[21-11-03].txt
    206.6 KB · Views: 0
  • DJIFlightRecord_2020-07-04_[16-40-59].txt
    477.8 KB · Views: 0
Hello,

I would like to know if anyone else have experienced the same problem as I did today. I have AIr 2 drone for about a month now and I have not had any problem since today. However today I have experienced twice a situation where I have launched my drone but I want unable to use any of the camera features. I was unable to shoot a photo, record a video or switch from photo mode to video mode. When I pressed the switch photo/video mode button the controller has beeped, but the app did not react. I could not even select a different photo/video mode like 180° photo. I could control the drone for the whole flight however, so I could land both times safely. The problem was resolved by turning off both the drone, controller and the app and starting again. I have attached both flight logs.
I am using Samsung A40.
Hi I keep getting the message app not responding. I can fly of back reset drone and fly but error keeps repeating. I don’t get it with older versions of the app. This has happened on two different A7 tablets. Anyone have a fix for this??

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minicopters