Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic arrived, something wrong

kricke_de

Reactions
Hi all,
I am so excited, as my Mavic arrived today,
... or so I think.
But, something is wrong. Firstly, I could not unfold the arms, and I couldn't unfold the props either. Secondly, I was so upset, I didn't find the controller, but tried to use my phone. Anyway, maybe due to the fact that the device was not unfolded, I was not able to start it off the ground. So I thought it would be a good idea to throw it into the air, perhaps the Mavic would unfold itself. But that didn't work. The device just dropped to the bottom.
Now I am a bit disappointed. Nevertheless, my wife is quite happy, because she loves the lighting of the device, she says, it's nice for Christmas... I think I'll try after Christmas again... [emoji52]

Reactions: HeliFreak
Here's a photo of the device.
6ef9fc738947070f8c36d7ba19a9d6ae.jpg

5ef30d6cac094d7bf1fd7629b34a0b36.jpg

Very small and handsome. Great thing. But it doesn't fly...

Reactions: Robin
Ok, sorry, I was kidding... just to stop being frustrated... I ordered the extra flight battery about a week later than the drone, and today I was told that the delivery is still postponed...
Normally I am quite a patient guy but as time goes by... I WANT MY TOY...
Ok, maybe I can orbit the Xmas tree... if it's arrived at that time...
Best, Randolph [emoji5]️

So let me get this straight, first there was no controller in the box? Second the arms wouldn't unfold on the props wouldn't either? But you thought it would be a good idea to throw it in the air anyway and see if that would unfold everything? Ummmmmm......... ok

Ok, sorry, I was kidding... just to stop being frustrated... I ordered the extra flight battery about a week later than the drone, and today I was told that the delivery is still postponed...
Normally I am quite a patient guy but as time goes by... I WANT MY TOY...
Ok, maybe I can orbit the Xmas tree... if it's arrived at that time...
Best, Randolph [emoji5]️

LOL, I know you are kidding, me too. Hope you get your mavic soon.

Reactions: kricke_de
So let me get this straight, first there was no controller in the box? Second the arms wouldn't unfold on the props wouldn't either? But you thought it would be a good idea to throw it in the air anyway and see if that would unfold everything? Ummmmmm......... ok

Yeah, you know, if nothing else works, hit it with a hammer. ;)

Reactions: kricke_de
Hi all,
I am so excited, as my Mavic arrived today,
... or so I think.
But, something is wrong. Firstly, I could not unfold the arms, and I couldn't unfold the props either. Secondly, I was so upset, I didn't find the controller, but tried to use my phone. Anyway, maybe due to the fact that the device was not unfolded, I was not able to start it off the ground. So I thought it would be a good idea to throw it into the air, perhaps the Mavic would unfold itself. But that didn't work. The device just dropped to the bottom.
Now I am a bit disappointed. Nevertheless, my wife is quite happy, because she loves the lighting of the device, she says, it's nice for Christmas... I think I'll try after Christmas again... [emoji52]

Did someone hide your medication? :)

Hey I must admit the mavic is very good. No matter what I do, I have not been able to crash the thing.

I don't actually have it yet either but that's just details. It must be around here somewhere because I paid for the thing months ago.

In the meantime I got another parcel, a funny technical device inside, unfoldable arms...props...cam...don't know what to do with it ;-)

Gesendet von meinem E5823 mit Tapatalk

In the meantime I got another parcel, a funny technical device inside, unfoldable arms...props...cam...don't know what to do with it ;-)

Gesendet von meinem E5823 mit Tapatalk
Throw it up in the air and see if it flies. LOL:)
Glad you finally received it!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121