DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Available in NYC Apple Store

Ray of Light

Reactions
For anyone in NYC looking to scoop up a Mavic right away, I just saw this a few minutes ago:

Attachments

• nycmavic.JPG
    nycmavic.JPG
    34 KB · Views: 97
Just got mine @ Apple on 14th St

I ordered mine on bestbuy.com on October 17, for October 30 delivery. As everyone know, it got delayed until late November (30th). But now when I saw they have it at Apple Store 5th Ave, I just ordered one for pickup. I just got the confirmation text saying it's ready. Going there later this afternoon.

2b3ba31ceab3ef48dbfb7714740665b2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I ordered mine on bestbuy.com on October 17, for October 30 delivery. As everyone know, it got delayed until late November (30th). But now when I saw they have it at Apple Store 5th Ave, I just ordered one for pickup. I just got the confirmation text saying it's ready. Going there later this afternoon.

2b3ba31ceab3ef48dbfb7714740665b2.jpg

My office is on 5th ave... meet up for a beer and fly in Bryant Park lol

I got to pickup mine that i just ordered this morning here in massachusetts. Looks all sold out now. I had orders at best buy, Dji, and Newegg. Now i can cancel them

I tried for one in VA beach but it was gone by the time I went to pay

Did anyone actually get one at Apple or was it an error?

I just talked to the store on the phone and they have the order I just completed ready for pickup. I'm sending a messenger to pick it up, so my doorman will have it for me when I get home later [emoji1]

Reactions: schpenxel
There was one available at the Michigan Ave store (Chicago) I missed it. Had to confer with my wife and it was snatched up.

Orlando store had one in stock this morning. Not the combo, or I would have made the drive.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliyindian