DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Battery Clearance - Target!

Lewench

Reactions
Check your local target just bought a mavic battery $44 clearance at target !!

2c9f010a3d553c53c1a90a182950a8ca.jpg

Went to another target and picked up another 2!! Seems the DPI # matched from another store and I showed her my receipt. She honored it but stated its not the policy.

Your miles may vary ! Good luck! I do not shop enough at target but I think I'm going to now def will look into that 5% what a deal!!

Is this at any Target store or something?

Went to a target store and it was on special asked the associate if any other stores have and he told me one nearby I swung by and I had to speak to a manager but got it done once I showed it was on sale at another store and the associate told me it would be on clearance. Little kindness and empathy goes a long way sometimes.

Good luck.

Reactions: jcpkkmw
Went to a target store and it was on special asked the associate if any other stores have and he told me one nearby I swung by and I had to speak to a manager but got it done once I showed it was on sale at another store and the associate told me it would be on clearance. Little kindness and empathy goes a long way sometimes.

Good luck.

Can you post a receipt I went to target and they said it was 89.99

No clearance in Columbus, OH and they won't price match since it's clearance, not a regular sale.

A clearance sale usually means that the next version/replacement of a product is coming.
You see the same with any product.
Might be nothing but if you start seeing others do it, the next version might be coming.

Checked the Target here in Berkeley, CA. No dice, normal price.

Apologies all out on vaca at the keys not paying attention to this much! This was purchased in miramar and Pembroke Pines in Florida.

Receipt I'll add later it's at home somewhere.

Apologies all out on vaca at the keys not paying attention to this much! This was purchased in miramar and Pembroke Pines in Florida.

Receipt I'll add later it's at home somewhere.
We believe you! It's just that the rest of the country has not gotten the memo yet. Or they may have overstocked at a particular store. Who knows!

hope you got some good footage at the keys!

Reactions: marcintrela
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54