DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic battery problem

1buddyc

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Well I forgot about one of my Mavic batteries and had left it in my desk. Barely had 6 flights on it, last time I remember using it was 3 or 4 months ago.
Now, no lights when button pushed and will not charge.. Any suggestions on bringing it back to life or is it bricked?
Any info is appreciated

Well I forgot about one of my Mavic batteries and had left it in my desk. Barely had 6 flights on it, last time I remember using it was 3 or 4 months ago.
Now, no lights when button pushed and will not charge.. Any suggestions on bringing it back to life or is it bricked?
Any info is appreciated

The battery is probably in hybernation mode. Did you try leaving it on the charger for a longer period of time?

The battery is probably in hybernation mode. Did you try leaving it on the charger for a longer period of time?
Left it on for a few hours, got no lights or anything else when I pushed the button.. How long would you suggest? And it did feel kind of puffy when I took it off the charger.

Left it on for a few hours, got no lights or anything else when I pushed the button.. How long would you suggest? And it did feel kind of puffy when I took it off the charger.

Coming out of hybernation may take a few minutes before light starts blinking; a few hours doesn't sound good. Call DJI, see what they say.

Good reminder for all of us to monitor our RC batteries better. I have several, for my other RC airplanes, just sitting on the shelf while I have been playing with my MP all summer. I will check them out today.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143