DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic camera rolls while right stick was pushed right or left.

JohnnyD913

Premium Pilot
Reactions
RunWayDrone.com: Your Ultimate Guide to Everything Drone Related

Are you fascinated by drones and their capabilities? Do you want to learn more about the latest drone technology, drone photography, and drone racing? If so, RunWayDrone.com is the ultimate resource for you.

At RunWayDrone.com, we are committed to providing you with up-to-date information about all things drone-related. Our website is your go-to source for reviews of the latest drone models, tips on drone flying, and news about the drone industry.

We know that drones are more than just a hobby – they are a powerful tool for businesses and individuals alike. That's why we offer a comprehensive guide to drone photography and videography. Whether you're a professional photographer or just starting out, our tips and tricks will help you take your drone photography to the next level.

But that's not all. We also cover the exciting world of drone racing. Our website is home to the latest news and updates on drone racing events around the world. Whether you're a seasoned racer or just starting out, our articles will help you stay up-to-date on the latest trends and techniques in the sport.

At RunWayDrone.com, we believe that drone technology has the power to change the world. That's why we also cover the latest developments in drone technology and the drone industry as a whole. From new models to new regulations, we keep you informed about the latest developments in this exciting field.

But we're more than just a source of information – we're a community. Our website is home to a thriving community of drone enthusiasts from around the world. Whether you're looking for advice on a new drone model or just want to connect with fellow drone enthusiasts, our forums are the perfect place to do it.

So what are you waiting for? Check out RunWayDrone.com today and join the drone revolution. With our comprehensive guides, in-depth reviews, and community forums, we're the ultimate resource for everything drone-related.

Last edited:
Yesterday my Mavics camera rolled like I was in fixed wing mode However I was using litchi which of course doesn’t offer fixed wing function
The Mavic did this for two separate flights and now today all us normal again.
My question is:
Have I gotten a setting screwed up?
Is my Mavic sick and need dji to fix?
I will appreciate all help.
Thank u,
JohnnyD913.

looks like FPV mode was on, it simulates flying a FPV racer type quad where the horizon tilts when the quad banks, it is a setting in Litchi

Reactions: JohnnyD913
looks like FPV mode was on, it simulates flying a FPV racer type quad where the horizon tilts when the quad banks, it is a setting in Litchi

Exphantomflyer,
I want to thank you for such a quick answer.
You are right, I didn’t know I had somehow
Put it in Fpv mode.
I’m still learning litchi, I have and will continue
To be a dji go4 fan.
The only reason I’m not flying with it now
Is because the iphone6s plus I own has a
Faulty WiFi antenna so I cannot go and load
It from App Store.

Exphantomflyer,
I want to thank you for such a quick answer.
You are right, I didn’t know I had somehow
Put it in Fpv mode.
I’m still learning litchi, I have and will continue
To be a dji go4 fan.
The only reason I’m not flying with it now
Is because the iphone6s plus I own has a
Faulty WiFi antenna so I cannot go and load
It from App Store.

You are welcome

Use iTunes to load the app, connect the phone and browse the store and then sync your phone

Reactions: JohnnyD913
You are welcome

Use iTunes to load the app, connect the phone and browse the store and then sync your phone

Man this must be my day to be well informed!
I never even thought to try that!
That should absolutely work.
Exphantomflyer I’m telling you that you
Have no idea how badly I want my dji go4
Back.
Don’t get me wrong, Litchi is one hell of a good
App and I love the waypoint missions.
Regardless of how good another app my be,
It cannot do the firmware updates, doesn’t have
Functions such as active track, and not to mention
Calibrate Imu or compass.
Also the gimbal and I’m sure I left out a lot.
I owe you sir.
This is an incredible day now knowing that
I may have dji soon.
I can’t thank you enough Exphantomflyer for
Pointing me in the right direction.
Thank you,
JohnnyD913

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members