DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic can't connect to go 4 app on iPhone plus

digaum_souto

Reactions
I've had a mavic for about 4 months and it's working perfectly on both my iphone 7 and my ipad air. I recently bought an iphone 8 plus, but I can not connect it at all. I tried using the original dji cable on the side port and the original apple cable on the bottom USB port. both connections continue to work perfectly with both my iphone 7 and my iPad. I looked at some website and saw several people reporting the same problem with Apple Plus models. All my devices are up to date and the DJI Go 4 app is there. Does anyone have a solution?

Reactions: HawkEyes_88
yesterday, after reading a lot in various forums, and finding several people with the same problem, I read that some people did the update for iOS 11.0.1 and solved it, I tried the same, and it seems that solved it. I also upgraded to beta 11.1 and it continued to work. I was worried about throwing my new iPhone in the trash and going back to using the old one !!! Thank you guys.

I recently bought a s/h iphone 6 to use with my mavic and can imagine how I felt when it wouldn't connect! I tried the cable it came with and the controller cable nothing. It connects for a seconds and disconnects. I found after much messing that it is very perticular of the cable, I have a shop and have several cheep iphone leads and out of the ones on the shelf it only worked with the red one . However I went down to the apple shop and they let me try a new genuine iphone lead before I bought it in the shop and it works fine now! Maybe worth nipping in apple and trying that out?

I could not log into the GO4 app, so I downloaded the new iOs 11 and it still won't let me sign in. The email and password blocks are greyed out. What the heck is going on? This is really getting on my nerves.

Last edited:
Not sure about greyed out but I did find it hard to click on them in the right place to be able to type my email in to it the first time I used it I found my self just stabbing at the screen in the general area till the keyboard popped up tbh. It may be worth re installing dji go?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maviclake