DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic cases available on Amazon Prime

Looks sharp!
Regards,
-d

I shall order a set next week, nice looking cases.
Regards,
-d.

I bought these on eBay about about 2 weeks ago they are pretty sweet.

Attachments

• IMG_7138.JPG
    IMG_7138.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 201
Love these cases let you use whatever pack you want. I'm hoping they come out with one to put 3 or 4 batteries in

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I shall order a set next week, nice looking cases.
Regards,
-d.
I have this cases. its a very good thing, but be careful with it. for the mavic its a little bit tight at the first times. my camera bubble cracked, because i was not carefully. anyway, i like this pieces :)

Ordered those hard cases on Friday they are being delivered today. Is the smell that bad?
I think it's a standard "made in China" foam smell, I had it in the cases I ordered from eBay and Aliexpress and a different case from Amazon. It's pretty strong when new, I just keep the cases open when not in use. It seems to be getting better.

These cases (or bags as they call them) are going down in price..... You can get the 2pk (drone and remote case) on ebay for about $15 shipped from China..... Or get it shipped from USA for about $19

OH.... and WATCH out that the deal you find does include BOTH cases..... as many sellers (mostly chinese) are very shady making it look like both are included and even word it like both are included.... But I am pretty sure you won't receive both

I sent a chinese seller and SPECIFICALLY asked to a ebay seller: hotsonhua
eBay item number: 112313103990
My question: Does this include BOTH the Drone Bag + the Remote Control Bag?
hotsonhua answer: You can check the specific information in our listing.
Now wasn't that helpful !!

Last edited:
Reactions: _milo_
Got these direct from China in Feb. Took a month to get them, decent quality, definitely worth the $20-30 that you would pay. I use them in my Incase DSLR Sling bag as a added layer of protection. I can now carry my bag around without second guessing whether I sling it around my should too vigorously!! When I go hiking, they will come out and go into my day bag or overnight bag. Love the flexibility.

With Amazon Prime, I envy the 2 day wait now! Buy them. Even if you will not use every day, for the price, its a good option to have in the closet if you ever need it.

Little to expensive for my taste.
bb16a0c4d411bed9b697962579e56cc2.jpg

The smell was bad on the set i bought. Goes away over time. These work perfect for sticking in your everyday bag.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradl