DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Controller Icon "flashing" On Nvida Shield screen

Zane

Reactions
Currently, when I'm flying and I get the Mavic out of range about a mile or more, my controller icon looses two bars or more and then the controller icon starts flashing. When I bring the Mavic back in close, within a few feet from the controller, all the bars have returned but the controller icon keeps flashing during the rest of the flight, no matter how far or how close the Mavic is to the controller.

Although, no flight problems are showing up with the controlling performance of the Mavic during flights while the controller icon is flashing during the rest of the flights.

Any probems that anyone is aware of with the constant flashing of the controller icon on the Nvida Shield screen ? Is it trying to tell me something ?

Currently, when I'm flying and I get the Mavic out of range about a mile or more, my controller icon looses two bars or more and then the controller icon starts flashing. When I bring the Mavic back in close, within a few feet from the controller, all the bars have returned but the controller icon keeps flashing during the rest of the flight, no matter how far or how close the Mavic is to the controller.

Although, no flight problems are showing up with the controlling performance of the Mavic during flights while the controller icon is flashing during the rest of the flights.

Any probems that anyone is aware of with the constant flashing of the controller icon on the Nvida Shield screen ? Is it trying to tell me something ?
Hello guy's I am getting the same thing rc icon on my s4 has No white bars but on the rc screen I have full white bars this just started to do this and am flying in the same spot out of back yard where it was good before

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roligtroll