DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Crash..Looking for someone to blame!

Blame the OP
Mavic got sucker punched
Thanks for sharing......C

Yup, that's why DJI don't build in forward ultrasound sensors.

Clearly there was a minature black hole that the pilot tried the get away from. You see it at 0:14. Tiny red dot. Sucker was pulling in the light from the front right LEDs. Call DJI and blame Darwin.

You can jest but I've seen this before and it's a combination of solar rays being deflected by the ISS. Best course of action is to place a foil hat on the Mavic and your own head.

Reactions: newguy
Totally dji fault here, looks like .900 turned off your flir lense. Besides op wtf are you doing flying so high at an airport, obviously was a airplane hanger you ran into, please stop ruining our hobby! Did the drone police show up? Mini skirts and flashing pink strobes?

Response from DJI
Dear pcchap,there appears to be a Defect between controller and aircraft.
Please refrain from flying aircraft at night and switch to beginner mode until totally familiar with aircraft.
Thank you DJI Support ;)

Did you have your Tin Foil Hat on? Sensors are great,but are night blind,in the dark.

Ok remember in Breaking Bad where they used the giant magnet to try and erase the hard drive on the computer that was in the police evidence room? Maybe you caught someone on video that didn't want to be on video and they were trying to use a big magnet to erase your SD card and it was so powerful it just sucked the Mavic right to the building. Sounds just as plausible as some of the other ideas. Heck I could have blamed it on aliens like in Super 8.

I would Immediately call the FAA and show them this video to get a refund on your $5 Bucks.

You don't deserve to be flying anything registered by the FAA[emoji33]

Reactions: charliesRig
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom