DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic doing loops and flips

Xcel

Reactions
Here is a video I made of flying the Mavic in manual mode. It's my first time flying a quad in manual mode, super fun and scary at the same time. I will not answer any how to questions as per the forum rules.

Not only are the Finns ripping it on race tracks around the World, now they've taken it to the skies too. :D Very cool.

Reactions: BigEegit
Wow, I didn't think the FC would even allow the Mavic to do this! Have to agree with the above though, a lot of dough on the line for such stunts, I'll keep the rolls and loops to the FPV racers.

Nice. I've flown it a bit but would have wanted to increase stick authority and make a gimbal soft reinforcement mount before doing flips and stuff. The poor rubber bands and fragile cable won't take much of that before saying bye.

Here is a video I made of flying the Mavic in manual mode. It's my first time flying a quad in manual mode, super fun and scary at the same time. I will not answer any how to questions as per the forum rules.

Thats pretty crazy. Im not sure i'm brave enough to try that with my Mavic.. Thanx for sharing!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore