DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic dosent boot up and just beeps when battery inserted

mahir

Reactions
Please help ,I updated the mavic and flew with a iphone 6plus . The next day cgarged the batteries and tried to fly with a ip6 . It would not connect and would not boot up either. All it does is beep beep beep. The rear light is also very dim.

I have tried to reset it to factory settings, it wont let me do that either. At a loss now.

Can anyone suggest what i should try .

Thanks

Any suggestions as to what I should do. I am new to this so don't know how to un brick it

Sounds like it needs to go back to DJI for repair.

You could try flashing firmware via USB using the DJI assistant application but I doubt it will work given your description of the symptoms.

Any suggestions as to what I should do. I am new to this so don't know how to un brick it
Well the very definition of something being bricked is just that. It's as useful as a brick now. It can't be fixed except by the manufacturer. It's gotta go back.

Sounds like it needs to go back to DJI for repair.

You could try flashing firmware via USB using the DJI assistant application but I doubt it will work given your description of the symptoms.

Hi boris. I tried this but when I power up the mavic just starts to beep and no lights flash. I does connect to dji assistant but just won't do a complete factory reset. At a loss here.

Hi boris. I tried this but when I power up the mavic just starts to beep and no lights flash. I does connect to dji assistant but just won't do a complete factory reset. At a loss here.

Are you certain the battery is charged. If you press once on the battery it should show 4 green lights.

Can you take a video and post it on youtube of what its doing. Can you include the drone, controller and your device. A picture is worth a thousand words.

I have done repairs for customers whose drones just beeped, no lights, no connection. Most had been underwater and the speed control was fried.

Do you have a different battery you can try?

Are you certain the battery is charged. If you press once on the battery it should show 4 green lights.
Hi jenee

Yes the battery is charged. Here is a small YouTube video on the problem

Any help is appreciated

Can you take a video and post it on youtube of what its doing. Can you include the drone, controller and your device. A picture is worth a thousand words.

I have done repairs for customers whose drones just beeped, no lights, no connection. Most had been underwater and the speed control was fried.

Do you have a different battery you can try?

Please look at the above video. I have tried other batteries with the same result. Please advise what should be done.

Thanks for the video. It doesnt start to beep until after the gimbal self calibrates. You arent getting any telemetry on your controller or phone.

Can you try taking out your SD card, format it in your computer but dont put it back in yet. Turn on the controller, turn on the Mavic and dont connect your phone. Wait 30 seconds to a minute and see if it the Mavic beeps. Look at the light at the back of the Mavic and see what color it is. It is probably flashing white. (I couldnt see it on your video) See if you get telemetry on your controller.

If you get telemetry on the controller and it doesnt beep, connect your iP6+ phone (that worked the day before) and see what happens. Another video would help too if you can show the controller screen and the rear light of the Mavic after 1 minute before connecting your phone.

Hi thanks for taking the time to look at the video.

Please check this video, i did as you asked, removed the sd card and then started the rc and then AC, same issue as before, the rear lights don't blink at all.

Are you SURE you didn't get it wet or crash it? It looks completely borked, and that is very unusual for a Mavic that hasn't had any mishaps.

nope absolutely nothing, no crash no water damage. just batteries were recharged and another iPhone was used.
It was working fine with a ip6+, I used a ip6 and it would not bind

"Wouldn't bind" ? That makes no sense.. the Mavic binds to the RC Controller, not the phone. What actually happened when you tried the iPhone 6?

"Wouldn't bind" ? That makes no sense.. the Mavic binds to the RC Controller, not the phone. What actually happened when you tried the iPhone 6?
When using the iPhone 6. I could see the image as you can see in the first YouTube video but there was no telemetry.

Dji have said send it for repairs, I now have to see where to send it as I am In Pakistan and no repair centre here

When using the iPhone 6. I could see the image as you can see in the first YouTube video but there was no telemetry.

Dji have said send it for repairs, I now have to see where to send it as I am In Pakistan and no repair centre here

A couple of things you can try. Rebind the rc to the Mavic. Refresh the firmware in the controller.
Your rc should say connecting but it doesn't so I am wondering if there is an issue with the rc.

Try pairing the controller to mavic again? If not yeah it's bricked and return it

Spoke to the tech he made me update the mavic. It stopped updating i sent him a video of the whole process and he has said i should send it to him . So lets see.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxRichu