DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic drones in Delaware.

jac1957

Reactions
Having just received my Mavic Mini a week or so ago, I am looking forward to taking to the beach in Delaware. This is my first drone so I am just learning the ropes. S I was just wondering if there is anything I need to be aware of when flying around beaches in Delaware. Any information would be helpful. Thanks

Just make sure the area is clear and legal to fly. I would recommend a landing pad to keep away from the sand. It’s also a good idea to stay at least 10 feet above the water to keep from confusing the drone landing sensors. There are many previous threads about flying over water. Have Fun!

Just make sure the area is clear and legal to fly. I would recommend a landing pad to keep away from the sand. It’s also a good idea to stay at least 10 feet above the water to keep from confusing the drone landing sensors. There are many previous threads about flying over water. Have Fun!
Watch for the "sign" planes, they can sneak up on you and low. If a lot of birds appear, you may want to land, bird strike can down a drone. Have fun, be polite.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kramme