DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic dropped mid air -> destroyed

smh

Reactions
Hello,

Today i was flying with my mavic, and suddenly, all motors stopped, and it drop from the sky (40m heigh). I was pushing both stick forward before it dropped. Battery was 79%, 12 gps, gps mode, 40 m height, 85m away and full in my sight. Just before it touched the ground, all the motors turned back on, but it was too late and now my mavic is completly destroyed. Can you tell me what happend ?

Please upload your TXT flight log here and post a link back here. You'll find instructions for locating your TXT flight log at that link.

You said you were pushing both sticks forward... I'm just wondering if you accidentally pushed both sticks forward but towards each other causing a CNC shutdown?

Reactions: Rbruz
It looks like your Mavic lost power. Your flight log doesn't indicate why though. Perhaps the battery wasn't fully seated.

Reactions: jointeffort
Battery was fully placed, hearing both click when placed. Battery was still attached when recovered and hard to unclip. Why did the motors restart 1m meter above ground if it was not sealed properly ? A bit difficult to understand

edit : typo

Reactions: FlybyWyre
If you're able to power on your Mavic, you can find more details in the DAT flight log. If needed, you can find instructions for retrieving the DAT flight log here.

Reactions: Rbruz
Please upload the other two DAT files.

For you info, this MAVIC is my second one. The first one was send to repair due to a gimbal problem. They "repair" it (S/N was not the same, so they changed the whole aircraft). I was flying, suddenly didnt hear any noise from the craft, look up in the sky and it was falling like a stone ! Then 1 m above ground all the motors started again. Unbelivable !

The battery was fully charged, I used it 2 days ago at another flight until 15%. No error from the battery. I still can't believe this !

In the second two flight logs, the motors were not running. Are you sure they were running? If so, do you have other DAT logs?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxRichu