DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MAVIC FAIL BUT AMAZING SERVICE FROM DJI

Geoff

Reactions
I live in Australia in Townsville and was one of the first to prepay on the release of the mavic.And one of the first to get it... As they said in the original release "FIRST IN , FIRST SERVE" anyway mine was faulty....
Long story short, I contacted DJI Support and a lady there named "UNA SONG" helped me immediatley and I swear it was only 2 WEEKS from my first email till my NEW MAVIC was here back to me here in Townsville Australia in perfect order.
I own so many DJI products and i remember when support was bad but ...
CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE I SAY !!!
Cheers To DJI
Geoff

Reactions: dirkclod
Small world, I'm from Townsville too! Mavic is my first drone do you know any good places to fly it here? I've only flown it over the Ross river a few times so far.

I purchased the dji care for my mavic so it's good to know you got a quick turnaround. What fault did you have with yours?

Hey William,
I have the P4 & the Inspire 1 as well. Do you wanna catch up and have a fly sometime?
Geoff

i wasn`t getting any range, 500 metres at best. Also loss of gps signal. It went a bit haywire on a "return to home" as well. Had to take over it to land... The replacement is GREAT but.
Geoff

I am also from Townsville. Just waiting for my bird.
Currently working on Mornington Island so i won't be back for two months.
Group flying would be an advantage

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlafica