Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Mavic FCC Hack With Latest Firmware?

GTMonster

Reaction score
Loc
Manchester UK
I'd love to be able to implement the FCC hack on my Mavic... has this now been stopped with the latest Firmware and DJI Assistant?

Thanks.

msinger

DJI Drone Expert
Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Loc
Harrisburg, PA (US)

GTMonster

Reaction score
Loc
Manchester UK
I was hoping to retain the latest firmware etc for the Mavic... so I'm assuming that I'd have to revert to versions to be able to make this work?

msinger

DJI Drone Expert
Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Loc
Harrisburg, PA (US)
You cannot modify the flight parameters in the DJI Assistant 2 application when using the current firmware. See the thread I linked above for more details.

GTMonster

Reaction score
Loc
Manchester UK
Thanks. It's as I thought... I'm really hoping for a more permanent solution for better signal while being able to use current firmware

Callum

Reaction score
Thanks. It's as I thought... I'm really hoping for a more permanent solution for better signal while being able to use current firmware
What about the method where you change config of DJI go app on device, does that still work?

digdat0

Reaction score
What about the method where you change config of DJI go app on device, does that still work?
4.1.12 is the last one i know works.

Reactions: Callum

Callum

Reaction score
4.1.12 is the last one i know works.
Just checked and my iPad is on 4.1.12.

Aircraft is on whatever firmware was around sept 2017.

Installed using Imazing. No idea if it's in the correct place. Will take it out later and see how it does.

Last edited:

mavic6611

Reaction score
I'd love to be able to implement the FCC hack on my Mavic... has this now been stopped with the latest Firmware and DJI Assistant?

Thanks.
Best thing to do is roll back to .900 and install the modded go 4 apk

Last edited:

digdat0

Reaction score
Thought I'd share that I got the dji.configs_force_boost working with DJI Go 4.1.9 android and firmware version 1.04.0000 on the mavic, controller, and goggles. No issues. Actually it worked so well that I flew about 4 miles and didn't make it back due to strong headwinds. Clipped a wire during a forced landing and demolished my mavic.
Oh man, sorry to hear that. How bad is it? Anything salvageable and fixable? Ive repaired some pretty badly crashed mavics

majeszczak

Reaction score
Thought I'd share that I got the dji.configs_force_boost working with DJI Go 4.1.9 android and firmware version 1.04.0000 on the mavic, controller, and goggles. No issues. Actually it worked so well that I flew about 4 miles and didn't make it back due to strong headwinds. Clipped a wire during a forced landing and demolished my mavic.
anyone ???? firmware version 1.04.0000 to download?

rodrigocoelho

Reaction score
I have a question, how to use Litchi in FCC mode? If you have DJI GO 4 MOD 2.0 installed, Litchi will work in FCC mode?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TrevorNewsome