DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Flight Over Frozen "Pirates Cove" Mini Golf

BlazeAir

Reactions
It was actually decent weather the other day up here in Minnesota (40 degrees on a February day) so I went out searching for a cool palce to fly my Mavic. What did I find?? Pirates Cove Adventure Golf!!! I love going to this place in the summer, so I thought "why not fly over it in the winter?" I am still working out some kinks in my settings, but at least I didn't have to worry about the exposure much on that day!

Mavic Visits Snow-Covered Pirates Cove

Comments, suggestions and tips always welcome!

Shutter speed is too high. A way to reduce the shutter speed (you want to shoot for double the frames per second) is to apply an ND filter to the Mavic's lens. So if shooting in 30 fps the you want a shutter speed near 60 .

That allows for a much more cinematic look. They sell sets of ND filters that are usually ND 8 , ND 16, ND 32 . As the number goes up on the ND filter the darker they are.

Shutter speed is too high. A way to reduce the shutter speed (you want to shoot for double the frames per second) is to apply an ND filter to the Mavic's lens. So if shooting in 30 fps the you want a shutter speed near 60 .

That allows for a much more cinematic look. They sell sets of ND filters that are usually ND 8 , ND 16, ND 32 . As the number goes up on the ND filter the darker they are.
Awesome! Thanks for the hint. I'll definitely look into getting those.

The lower you can get your shutter speed the better your footage will look. Search YouTube for Mavic and ND filters to see the phenomenal difference they make.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929