DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Fly More, over £1900 on eBay!!!

lostagain

Reactions
If mine turns up in the next couple of weeks that would be £700 profit. Still think I'll keep it and fly it rather than sell. Anyone else bought from Heli Guy?
198b3b4894a56a4a8f0ed28898e5bc52.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I'm on Heliguy's pre-order list......I see that today their anticipated due date has moved from 28th November to 19th December :(

Saw that too. Emailed to ask if that was for orders placed now or applies to all orders. Will post the reply when I get it. Hope it's just for orders placed now and pre-orders are still 28/11.

I have a nasty feeling it's for all orders....when I placed my order originally, their expected date was 2nd Nov. but it it just keeps getting shunted further into the distance.

From Heli guy this morning.....fingers crossed!!

Hello Lee,

This would be an estimation for any new orders. Even still not sure when they will get them. Any orders I am hopefully getting batches shipped from this week. Not sure on numbers yet.

The dealer network has had some success. Maplins and Argos have taken them off their sites after word was spreading they were acquiring Mavics first which was an insult to our heritage and support to DJI over the years.

Seems as though they have changed their tune and fingers crossed we should get lost in the next few weeks into December.

Regards,

Scott

"Maplins and Argos have taken them off their sites"

pretty much what all dealers should be doing.. nice to see at least of them are doing the right thing..

trog

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyTechDji