DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic flying over Mt. Sheridan above 14,000 ft msl

WolfgangStiller

Reactions
This video was taken after launching from 13,200 ft below Mt. Sheridan (summit 13,748) . The flight goes over Mt. Sheridan's summit and the there's a nice view of Mt. Sherman just to the right (taken on Memorial Day with Dianne Littrell Stiller and Julie Smith). Note, Video shot in 4K but rendered at 1080.

That ^ is what this thing is made for . Very nice Wolfgang . Thumbswayup

I can see . Highest I'e been in your state was around 12'k hunting elk years ago and it took me 2 days to get where I could breath .
And rode a horse up there .Got back to MS and could run 10 Miles :)

I can see . Highest I'e been in your state was around 12'k hunting elk years ago and it took me 2 days to get where I could breath .
And rode a horse up there .Got back to MS and could run 10 Miles :)

We're very lucky that we have remote places to hike that far. If you look at the video the only other human you will see is my friend Julie in the landing scene at the end.

You are lucky . Only been there 2 times above Rifle for trips but was beautiful .

Rifle is a wonderful area. Did you get any video from around there?
No this was over 15 years ago and I was Elk hunting from a drop camp .Rode 7 hours by horse from the trail head to the camp .
We were N/E from there in I believe the White River area .
Only flying I did then was in a plane from Tupelo to Memphis to Denver
then back afterwards . Did have to stay in Denver for 2 days because of the snow . Still wear a T-Shirt I got from Shotgun Willie's :)

No this was over 15 years ago and I was Elk hunting from a drop camp .Rode 7 hours by horse from the trail head to the camp .
We were N/E from there in I believe the White River area .
Only flying I did then was in a plane from Tupelo to Memphis to Denver
then back afterwards . Did have to stay in Denver for 2 days because of the snow . Still wear a T-Shirt I got from Shotgun Willie's :)

I need to head back to Rifle myself. It has been over five years for me.

That's where we went north . Started to keep on west to see where you are located but we just didn't have time . We did stay in Breckenridge
1 night on our way out on one trip . Wayyy different there than here in MS :)
You live in a beautiful part of our country . I envy you .

Worked rifle, steam boat, craig, and meeker for a winter. Coldest I've ever been...
Wish I was elk hunting there, but just at power plants / gas / oil facilities but wonderful views

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143