Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Mavic for trade

Lifted Chevy

Reaction score
I have a Mavic Pro with the fly more combo and a nice hard case with all the original boxes and shoulder bag for trade. The Mavic is low use and was never crashed or hard landed. I’m interested in a Inspire or P4.

Lifted Chevy

Reaction score
Florida Drone Supply is now selling the Inspire 1 with 3 batteries for $850. Wow. I may just buy one and keep my Mavic.

macoman

Reaction score
If it's for commercial flying that you need it, then it makes sense. But for hobby flying, the inspire is probably the worst drone to own, is a great machine for sure but is so big and heavy to transport.

ChipDjipro

Reaction score
Florida Drone Supply is now selling the Inspire 1 with 3 batteries for $850. Wow. I may just buy one and keep my Mavic.
That is a good price. I would not hesitate to buy from them. They are great to deal with. Personally Ifly the Inspire more than the MP. There is really no difference between The V1 and V2. That inspires are just impressive. They are built so much better than the MP. When you physically see one and hold it in your hand your first impression is going to be WOW. They are just a joy to Fly.

Last edited:

macoman

Reaction score
That is a good price. I would not hesitate to buy from them. They are great to deal with. Personally Ifly the Inspire more than the MP. There is really no difference between The V1 and V2. That inspires are just impressive. They are built so much better than the MP. When you physically see one and hold it in your hand your first impression is going to be WOW. They are just a joy to Fly.
They are a joy to fly but to transport an inspire from place to place is a pain in the butt.

Reactions: Former Member

Lifted Chevy

Reaction score
Well I just ordered a Inspire from Florida Drone Supply. Thank you all for the help. I’ll ask the mods to close this now.

Reactions: Former Member

Lifted Chevy

Reaction score
I got the Inspire and I love it. Anyone want to trade a X5 cam for my Mavic Pro combo?947E00CF-E922-493A-A759-2F13A60A5861.jpeg

ChipDjipro

Reaction score
Glad you love it. That camera is going to be a little heavy for the I1. Look at the Z3.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rich_fpv