DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MAVIC HDR

I've never had good results with the Mavic pro HDR...wish I could designate exposure points like with some iPhone apps.

Reactions: Viper
Can someone please explain what the HDR setting is?
Would be worth knowing about it when it can produce shots like that.
Thanks.

Can someone please explain what the HDR setting is?
Would be worth knowing about it when it can produce shots like that.
Thanks.

I dont use the built in HDR i shoot 4-5 photos manually changing the exposure on each photo then merge all photos in photoshop for editing.

Yeah still don't get it, Does the Mavic take a range a of photos with varying exposures? or do you have to do it manually?

This is beautiful. I've been thinking of trying to do some HDR shots with the Mavic. But I haven't had it long and I haven't gotten around to trying it. I think k I will next time there is a nice sunset

This is beautiful. I've been thinking of trying to do some HDR shots with the Mavic. But I haven't had it long and I haven't gotten around to trying it. I think k I will next time there is a nice sunset
give it a shot you'll probably get hooked, it a lot of fun.

What exposure intervals do you use? Is this just 3 shots or are you using more?

I did 5 shots and the exposure was pretty random because it was a spur of the moment thing. Typically for exposure ill do -2 -1 0 +1 +2

Yeah still don't get it, Does the Mavic take a range a of photos with varying exposures? or do you have to do it manually?

The HDR (High Dynamic Range) takes a series of different exposures and produces a single HDR image in camera. If you want to do it yourself using software on your computer you can use the AEB function and take 3 or 5 different exposures. The benefit being you can define the degree of tone mapping and go for different looks.

The HDR in camera is a bit of a gamble, if you want great results every time use the AEB and software.

p.s. nice shot.

The HDR (High Dynamic Range) takes a series of different exposures and produces a single HDR image in camera. If you want to do it yourself using software on your computer you can use the AEB function and take 3 or 5 different exposures. The benefit being you can define the degree of tone mapping and go for different looks.

The HDR in camera is a bit of a gamble, if you want great results every time use the AEB and software.

p.s. nice shot.

Awesome thanks for clarifying appreciated.

Reactions: upset264
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS