DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic helps emergency services update

Howdeedoodee

Reactions
I've been helping the emergency services search for a missing boy in Nottingham with my DJI Mavic 4k GPS Drone.
So Sad for the parents, the TV station has just interviewed me on camera asking what happened, there will be a full report on Nottingham TV tonight, many people have been to sign a petition to get fences put up because this area of the river is lethal in the winter when the water is at its highest and strongest.
This is just part of 2 hours of search video.

Youtube:

This Also made the UK Nottingham TV channel news and the UK Nottingham newspaper

Nottingham Evening news TV channel
Notts TV News - Beeston residents launch petition for fencing around weir following the death of schoolboy Owen Jenkins 11.7.17 - Notts TV News | The heart of Nottingham news coverage for Notts TV

Nottingham post newspaper:

How community pulled together in search for Owen Jenkins

Last edited:
Reactions: Clinton1 and Eric17
I've been helping the emergency services search for a missing boy in Nottingham with my DJI Mavic 4k GPS Drone.
So Sad for the parents, the TV station has just interviewed me on camera asking what happened, there will be a full report on Nottingham TV tonight, everybody has been the petition to get fences put up because this area of the river is lethal in the winter when the water is at its highest and strongest.
This is just part of 2 hours of search video.

Youtube:

This Also made the UK Nottingham TV channel news and the UK Nottingham newspaper

Nottingham Evening news TV channel
Notts TV News - Beeston residents launch petition for fencing around weir following the death of schoolboy Owen Jenkins 11.7.17 - Notts TV News | The heart of Nottingham news coverage for Notts TV

Nottingham post newspaper:

How community pulled together in search for Owen Jenkins

Awesome! Drones are a great asset for things like this. I'm a member of the local rescue squad and we assist in searches plus we've done post tornado damage assessment. One thing I do that works out pretty good is to cast my iPad to a flat screen TV with Apple TV. That way I can concentrate on flying and someone else watches the video feed.

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest