DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic II Pro

shyloe

Reactions
I received a new Mavic ll Pro for Xmas 2018. I want to purchase a new Crystal Sky (7.85 high brightness) monitor. However tons of confusion with respect to a DJI mounting bracket with attached service cable. I called DJI an was advised there is no bracket available. Further the older style Mavic Pro bracket will not fit the new Mavic ll Pro Controller. Is this correct? Any advice as to what removable bracket with attached cable to purchase that will fit the New Mavic ll Pro controller?

I use this bracket with my M2 and Mavic Air and it works great. Solid and light, I like how the mount is to the rear and gives plenty of room to view the controller.

New Crystalsky Mount by A Plus Drone

Reactions: Former Member
I received a new Mavic ll Pro for Xmas 2018. I want to purchase a new Crystal Sky (7.85 high brightness) monitor. However tons of confusion with respect to a DJI mounting bracket with attached service cable. I called DJI an was advised there is no bracket available. Further the older style Mavic Pro bracket will not fit the new Mavic ll Pro Controller. Is this correct? Any advice as to what removable bracket with attached cable to purchase that will fit the New Mavic ll Pro controller?
I just purchase my Mavic 2, before Christmas, I just purchase the Crystal Utra Bright, 7.85, two 128 GB extreme chips. and I am using the FlightDeck from Polar:

I test a few myself. I like the PolaPro Flightdeck, also.

Hi. Take a look at my listings. There are 2 variants for connecting CS to Mavic 2 remote control.

Genuine DJI CrystalSky Remote Controller Mounting Bracket Mavic 2 6958265145476 | eBay

Genuine DJI CrystalSky Mavic Pro/Spark Remote Controller Mounting Bracket Mavic2 6958265151743 | eBay

If you buy directly from me I can make a discount.

Hi. Take a look at my listings. There are 2 variants for connecting CS to Mavic 2 remote control.

Genuine DJI CrystalSky Remote Controller Mounting Bracket Mavic 2 6958265145476 | eBay

Genuine DJI CrystalSky Mavic Pro/Spark Remote Controller Mounting Bracket Mavic2 6958265151743 | eBay

If you buy directly from me I can make a discount.
To Marijus7: Are you a registered vendor here? It is required.

There are several mounts for the CS beyond DJI’s versions, both in user mods and commercial companies offerings. The post referenced reads as if only the options listed are available. There are many beyond the ones referenced.

To Marijus7: Are you a registered vendor here? It is required.

There are several mounts for the CS beyond DJI’s versions, both in user mods and commercial companies offerings. The post referenced reads as if only the options listed are available. There are many beyond the ones referenced.

Hi. I'm not a registered vendor. Should I delete my post?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000