DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic in France

Greg54

Reactions
Hi guys,

I am just checking in this forum.
I live in France and I have a Mavic Pro, after owning a P4 for a year I switched to Mavic Pro... mainly because of its size as I travel quite a lot and I want to bring my drone along with me.
Anyways I have a question for you...
I bought my Mavic Pro in Singapore and my concern is « what range can I expect out of this drone ? »
I know that there are CE and FCC rules, so what this drone bought in Singapore can offer in terms of range ? Is it relevant to the drone itself or to the location you are flying it ?
Thanks

Greg

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Welcome to Mavic Air! :)

Is it relevant to the drone itself or to the location you are flying it ?
All Mavic Air drones are the same. If you are in a country that uses CE, you'll only be able to reach the CE range from the Mavic Air specs.

Hello Greg54,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopters.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup
*MAVIC PRO/PLATINUM MANUAL: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/mavic/Mavic Pro User Manual V2.0-.pdf
*MAVIC AIR MANUAL: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Mavic Air/20180213/Mavic Air User Manual_v1.2.pdf
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

Welcome to Mavic Air! :)

All Mavic Air drones are the same. If you are in a country that uses CE, you'll only be able to reach the CE range from the Mavic Air specs.
Ok but what if my drone is not from a CE country ?
The point is that my drone was bought outside CE.

PS : My drone is a Mavic Pro not a Mavic Air

Last edited:
Ok but what if my drone is not from a CE country ?
The point is that my drone was bought outside CE.
I bought my drone from a CE country (China). When it was shipped to me and I powered it on, the drone's internal GPS receiver reported it was in an FCC country and the range was extended.

Hi guys,

I am just checking in this forum.
I live in France and I have a Mavic Pro, after owning a P4 for a year I switched to Mavic Pro... mainly because of its size as I travel quite a lot and I want to bring my drone along with me.
Anyways I have a question for you...
I bought my Mavic Pro in Singapore and my concern is « what range can I expect out of this drone ? »
I know that there are CE and FCC rules, so what this drone bought in Singapore can offer in terms of range ? Is it relevant to the drone itself or to the location you are flying it ?
Thanks

Greg
Howdy from Wyoming @Greg54 , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3