DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini 1 Day Old, Annapolis

Telly

Reactions
Greetings from Annapolis Maryland, new Pilot here... saw the Mini on Mic Bergsma youtube channel and thought these are now inexpensive enough to pull the trigger and not cry too much if I lose it during the learning curve... really blown away with the tech and capabilities. I have a problem though with new hobbies, I get excited and end up jumping in the deep end of the pool. Already looking for the future FPV goggle experience and thought Mavic Air 2 would be an upcoming purchase, but was very disappointed to hear in this forum that DJI is not making goggle compatible Mavics anymore. Can't stomach the cost of Mavic 2 Pro with inferior (compared to Air 2) camera... oh well, I'll enjoy and practice on the Mini and keep an eye on the market for a good compact FPV drone solution.

I already had a successful backyard cruise last night Thumbswayup everything worked well.... heading to the park today

Welcome to the forum. You will find much support and advice here. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Greetings from Annapolis Maryland, new Pilot here... saw the Mini on Mic Bergsma youtube channel and thought these are now inexpensive enough to pull the trigger and not cry too much if I lose it during the learning curve... really blown away with the tech and capabilities. I have a problem though with new hobbies, I get excited and end up jumping in the deep end of the pool. Already looking for the future FPV goggle experience and thought Mavic Air 2 would be an upcoming purchase, but was very disappointed to hear in this forum that DJI is not making goggle compatible Mavics anymore. Can't stomach the cost of Mavic 2 Pro with inferior (compared to Air 2) camera... oh well, I'll enjoy and practice on the Mini and keep an eye on the market for a good compact FPV drone solution.

I already had a successful backyard cruise last night Thumbswayup everything worked well.... heading to the park today
Welcome to the forum and happy and safe flying!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. Thumbswayup

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! The Mavic 2 Pro still has a better camera with it's 1" sensor compared to the 1/2" sensor on the MA2, don't let the 48mp fool you, you'll still get better results from the M2P. Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! The Mavic 2 Pro still has a better camera with it's 1" sensor compared to the 1/2" sensor on the MA2, don't let the 48mp fool you, you'll still get better results from the M2P. Fly safe and have fun!

Good point... I'm re-thinking this and pretty sure I would be happy with the 2 Pro... putting it my "upcoming toy list" if I feel this is my hobby after flying the Mini for a bit

Reactions: old man mavic
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turtle27mike