DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini - 1080p vs 2.7k no edited footage

Not sure if it's my playback on this computer, or that the max resolution I can dial up on that is 1080 on YouTube, but both revolutions in your video look about the same to me.
Did you save / upload that in 2.7k, and it may be my system and YouTube limiting playback res ?

Hello, i upload it at 1080p... I have to downscale de 2.7k to the timeline setings.

Steps:

Create a new project in Premiere
Import 1080p footage
Import 2.7k footage
Reduce the size of 2.7k to fit on timeline

Do something wrong? I think its the way to compare, but now you make me doubt

Full resolution on YouTube may take several hours to appear. Prior to that a lower resolution version of the video will play there.

Yes, but do it on a monitor that can display at least 2.7k. YouTube streaming won’t work, as they re encode the video, and there is no guarantee that those downloading won’t get a lower resolution version, in addition to the recent encoding losses.

Reactions: wh1chocl4
Yes, but do it on a monitor that can display at least 2.7k. YouTube streaming won’t work, as they re encode the video, and there is no guarantee that those downloading won’t get a lower resolution version, in addition to the recent encoding losses.
Yes! it´s the best way to test!
Thanks ;)

I'm viewing on a 27" iMac w/ Retina display. The difference between 1080P and 2.7K is very noticeable. The 2.7K is lighter with brighter color and smoother motion.
Same here. Agree. I still encode in 4K though... gotta get a current gen AppleTV though,

Reactions: wh1chocl4
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143