DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic mini 2 nine first charge with fixed red led

Mithrellas

Reactions
Hello everyone,:)

I just received my new DJI mavic mini 2 from Amazon.
I started to reload it as written on the instructions.

Unfortunately, after a short period of charging the device turns on and indicates a solid red LED. The first reloading led flashes.

Should I return my drone to Amazon?

I already try to change the cable and the charger, i also try to make an update, but I cannot because the battery is below 15%...

Do you have any ideas ?

(Sorry for my English, I used google translate)

thank you in advance !

You will find the videos on this link : 2 new photos by Maxime Lemaitre Thumbswayup

Start by removing the battery and waiting about 30 seconds before you put it back in. Next I would suggest removing your camera gimbal cover so you don't risk breaking the camera if it turns on again. It SHOULDN'T matter about waiting but your drone shouldn't be turning on just by plugging it in either so it can't hurt. Now just plug in your drone to charge and see what happens and DO NOT TOUCH the power button at all. If it charges fine now then you can try the update process to see if this corrects the issue. It's possible that there is a corrupted version of your firmware that would be corrected with an update and make sure if you have more than 1 battery you check them all for up to date firmware.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BRUNO.CARDOSO