Site
mavichelp.com
Last edited:
Reactions: Thomas B

Last edited:

Last edited:

Thanks..Nice list of video's I get a bang out of watching Toms Tech Time and I'm sure before the mornings over I'll have watched them all.

What gets on my nerves about the immediate reviews, is that you just KNOW that in a week or two the 'REAL' reviews will appear. They're not 'all' bad, but you still have to wait for the, 'product issues' videos. It happens time and time again. Just look at the GoPro 9 videos.

Reactions: GarthH
What gets on my nerves about the immediate reviews, is that you just KNOW that in a week or two the 'REAL' reviews will appear. They're not 'all' bad, but you still have to wait for the, 'product issues' videos. It happens time and time again. Just look at the GoPro 9 videos.
It's all about the clicks. They already have videos lined up for the coming weeks - "MM2 Second Impressions", "What I hate about the Mini 2", "Things I wish I knew about the Mini 2", "First Crash Mini 2", "Mini 2 Revisited"...all with thumbnails of some dude with a frown on his face. I don't look at clickbait videos because I refuse to support that type of content. There are a handful of real drone enthusiasts out there that put out quality work. Most of the "influencers" on this page don't fall in that category.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wlochaty