DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini - Anyone know of a small case for just the Mini (and no other accessories?)

Underwaterguy

Reactions
Reactions: Advocate
I'd like a very small case for the folded up Mini (alone) to go in a small datoack. I found this single case for the controller on Amazon. If anyone know of this style case for a Mini, please let me know. Thanks!

I actually have that case - bought during my "buy too many accessories" phase for my Mavic Pro 1.

When I got a mini I was trying out various cases I have lying around and the mini aircraft actually fits in this pretty well despite it being made for controllers. I use it as my main mini case, within a waist bag that also holds the controller.

It's not a perfect fit and I wouldn't use it if the case was likely to get squashed at all, but it might suit your needs...

Attachments

• IMG_20201029_151424.jpg
    IMG_20201029_151424.jpg
    383.9 KB · Views: 24
Reactions: Advocate
I'd like a very small case for the folded up Mini (alone) to go in a small datoack. I found this single case for the controller on Amazon. If anyone know of this style case for a Mini, please let me know. Thanks!

This guy is awesome at accessories!!

Reactions: Malcx
I get that you're looking for a drone-only case, but I'm going to suggest this one anyway. I can't believe how compact it is and how much stuff it carries. It's on sale for $14.50 right now. It easily fits in my backpack and leaves room for other accessories, such as binoculars, light meter, camera (in the same compartment!). Also, the insert comes out and fits nicely in an Apache 2800 waterproof hard case if you ever need gorilla-proof protection.

Case for Mini PLUS accessories

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54