DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic mini battery and cloud city drones

LankALank

Reactions
Has anybody ordered a Mavic Mini battery from cloud city drones.Because there seems to be a hold up and I pre-ordered one not knowing about the hold up so if anyone has any insight on when these batteries will be shipped please let me know

Have never used them but
considering what’s going on in China I don’t know if
any dealers are going to be receiving any for a while .
You can only hope.

Sorry! I didn't have my reading glasses on and used Report instead of Reply ? The mods will have my comments about Mini batteries ??

Sorry! I didn't have my reading glasses on and used Report instead of Reply ? The mods will have my comments about Mini batteries ??
Think it’s funny do ya...
DE85EA86-068E-48D6-8FFF-B95CB8F3774A.gif

What I meant to *reply* with was I haven't seen a battery for sale and in stock since I first read about the Mini. Everywhere has had them on back order long before the Coronavirus.

Reactions: LankALank
What I meant to *reply* with was I haven't seen a battery for sale and in stock since I first read about the Mini. Everywhere has had them on back order long before the Coronavirus.
I knew what you meant to say. :)

Yes u are exactly right I called cloud city drones and they said it was due to them having a defect when they were gonna ship them out last time.but hey who the heck knows all I know is that everyones jacking up their prices.if you ask me I think it’s all one big scam to get the most they can out of the battery.

Has anybody ordered a Mavic Mini battery from cloud city drones.Because there seems to be a hold up and I pre-ordered one not knowing about the hold up so if anyone has any insight on when these batteries will be shipped please let me know

If batteries are difficult, I can bring a few MM factory batteries with me. I arrive March 4 in DC (IAD). I’ll be head south your way, via I81 about March 6.

A local authorized dealer has received a few, factory sealed. $79 each.

Yes that would be awesome ? please hold on to them I want them

I will grab 1-2. As I mentioned, mine are new, unlike Asia, I hate boxes, and throw them away. i will ask dealer for more tomorrow. Will advise.

Told cloud city drones how I felt about the battery Hold up.Also told them to refund my money.Now I’m waiting for the money to be posted back on my credit card said up to 48 hours

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent