DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MAVIC MINI BATTERY

Reactions: DDS and LankALank
Batteries are impossible right now we are backordered a lot as well. I do have some used ones laying around but not many

Not sure if anything is coming out of China in the near future so can be some time (hope I’m wrong and this corona virus is over w/)

Yup I guess I some don’t want to wait

Good deal.
I had a couple of orders with AliExpress China, that had been held up for a month, both have now been shipped. Have tracking numbers on each. One last Saturday and one last Sunday. Shipping time was reduced from 60 days to 1 to 3 weeks. That's my usual Slow free frt. Hope that's a sign of better things.

Reactions: LankALank and DDS
Because I purchased a battery from cloud city drones and they are on back order they said due to the flu outbreak they were having in China that’s why

That is a true statement. My apt complex has banned all doorside deliveries, from pizza to post office. I have to meet all delivery people outside. Then security takes my temperature going back in.

The police did a temperature check door to door last night.

That is a true statement. My apt complex has banned all doorside deliveries, from pizza to post office. I have to meet all delivery people outside. Then security takes my temperature going back in.

The police did a temperature check door to door last night.
Man that is some serious stuff

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shandilya