DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini. Can't take off in the dark. After firmware update.

Septagon

Reactions
I updated the software today on my Mavic mini. Now I can't start in the dark. Because it's too dark. Previously, I could start in the dark. It just says unable to take off in red. Also code: 30064

Anyone know how I do?

Because I want to lift in the dark. I want to film the fireworks in the dark..

Reactions: campinghippie
According to the firmware update change log, the 1.0.4 now forbids to take off when number of gps sat is below 9, and light too dark for visual sensors.
How many GPS did you see?

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
the thing you have to remember, is now that these restrictions are in place in the app, it means that if you choose to unlock the restriction, then any subsequent issue you have during the flight ,will mean that you will not be able to blame the mm for it,as you overrode the warning and it will be deemed operator error

I also have just updated today and as above I am getting the error 30064 while trying to fly indoors, it will not allow me to take off and of course the kids are cracking up as they want a go with the safety cage on for flying inside the house :( There is no option to unlock this as I can see. Any ideas?

I also have just updated today and as above I am getting the error 30064 while trying to fly indoors, it will not allow me to take off and of course the kids are cracking up as they want a go with the safety cage on for flying inside the house :( There is no option to unlock this as I can see. Any ideas?
I think the app also needs to be up to date

the thing you have to remember, is now that these restrictions are in place in the app, it means that if you choose to unlock the restriction, then any subsequent issue you have during the flight ,will mean that you will not be able to blame the mm for it,as you overrode the warning and it will be deemed operator error
Let’s hope the warranty weasel out attempt might only apply to visual positioning- anything that could be demonstrated to a hardware/software failure outside that should be covered.

Just tap the unable to take off GPS error message and it will open the pre-flight checklist, there against the description of the error should be an option in blue to "unlock"

Same thing if you have a low light comapss warning, there will be the option to "calibrate" the compass in red

I see that the original poster is in Sweden and so I wonder... but as mentioned above .. in the U.S. at least myself as a commercial operator I can't with out jumping though way too many hoops.... I only have 30 minutes before or after sunrise or sunset and then with appropriate lights....

[QUOTE = "mavicn00b, Beitrag: 894207, Mitglied: 21500"]
Ich denke, die App muss auch aktuell sein
[/ZITAT]
Bei mir ist es das gleiche... Kann in Innenräumen nicht mehr abheben obwohl genügend Licht vorhanden... Code:30064
Translation:
For me it is the same ... Can't take off indoors even though there is enough light ... Códe: 30064

Reactions: old man mavic
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack_0851