DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini charging times ? Confused

Reactions
Hi all. I'm a first time drone pilot owner of the Mavic Mini Fly More Combo which I picked up really cheap (£380)about a month ago. The included dock will charge each battery in about 1.5 hours using the supplied power brick / cable and cable. However, I've bought a forth battery and in the listing it says that a single charge can be done in 50 minutes, is the included Fly More dock just slow?

Would I be risking long term damage by using a third party hub that will do each battery in about 50 minutes? If I can charge in 50 minutes that will give the option of almost constant flying by using a battery, letting it cool for 10 minutes, then charging it whilst I use the other 3. I currently get between 18-24 minutes per battery flight time.

Here is what I'm looking at getting

You can do a search on this forum to find out all about batteries and chargers.

You might be surprised about how many will show up.

Hi all. I'm a first time drone pilot owner of the Mavic Mini Fly More Combo which I picked up really cheap (£380)about a month ago. The included dock will charge each battery in about 1.5 hours using the supplied power brick / cable and cable. However, I've bought a forth battery and in the listing it says that a single charge can be done in 50 minutes, is the included Fly More dock just slow?

Would I be risking long term damage by using a third party hub that will do each battery in about 50 minutes? If I can charge in 50 minutes that will give the option of almost constant flying by using a battery, letting it cool for 10 minutes, then charging it whilst I use the other 3. I currently get between 18-24 minutes per battery flight time.

Here is what I'm looking at getting
I think your funds would be better spent on this.

I think your funds would be better spent on this.

74739b6533aa72fb8469f8ebf0c749e7.jpg

I’d just buy another charging hub and be on the safe side. Here in Colorado we’re in the grip of a historic Winter Storm and measuring snowfall in feet — some places over 6 feet! I wish I had a 2nd hub and extra batteries in the face of rolling power outages. Good luck. ?

If you have the hub, why are you buying anything else? Just charge all 3 batteries in the hub, and the 4th battery in the drone. You don't need any other 3rd party charging device. Now if you'd get a 5th battery, then that will slow it down

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rugnrollseo