DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini controller: Customize RTH button

raulmavic

Reactions
Hi,

As you know, Mavic Mini controller is so basic that only two physical buttons available: Power and RTH (Return to Home). Litchi flying app team has succeed on getting a programmable custom function for RTH button. It works by performing a short press over RTH button. You have to enter Litchi setup for choosing desired fuction among many availables: speed mode, gimbal reset, map view...

It's possible assigning different functions to RTH button, one for each Litchi flight mode: FPV, Pano, Focus, Tracking,....

And don't worry about main returning home feature. It still works same way as usual. You only have to perform a LONG press over RTH button, remember Litchi custom function is assigned to SHORT press.

Take into account you need Litchi from v4.18.0_BETA-g Build 3640.

This feature is great for FPV flying using VR goggles !

R.

Reactions: EyesWideShut
what they have done is just change the short press function to an assignable function, the button has always been a double duty one ,ie short press =pause press and hold =RTH

Reactions: incumbent
This feature is great for FPV flying using VR goggles !
Yes I agree that's it's a great feature. I also use it for FPV with VR goggles and switch the view from VR to the phone's front camera view so I don't have to remove the goggles to check and see around me. This way everything stays in focus for me and I don't have to find my eyeglasses as I would if I had to take the goggles off for a glance around. The VR feature along with the great pano feature make Litchi a must. Hopefully they are able to add waypoints in the future.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000