DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini - Controller issues

Mimmacks

Reactions
Only used my drone, 9 times, just been for a fly and I cannot control the drone properly. Problem is with the right stick.
Will only for forwards and backwards in the diagonal position. Forward and backward the drone fly's at 45deg, left and right, there is generally no movement, but sometimes it lags and moves slowly. I've tried all 3 modes and manual, also calibrated controller. When calibrating, left stick calibrates but the right stick is intermittent. Controller had not been dropped and will looked after. I've also carried out all other calibrations such as compass etc. Can anyone help, is the controller broken?

Only used my drone, 9 times, just been for a fly and I cannot control the drone properly. Problem is with the right stick.
Will only for forwards and backwards in the diagonal position. Forward and backward the drone fly's at 45deg, left and right, there is generally no movement, but sometimes it lags and moves slowly. I've tried all 3 modes and manual, also calibrated controller. When calibrating, left stick calibrates but the right stick is intermittent. Controller had not been dropped and will looked after. I've also carried out all other calibrations such as compass etc. Can anyone help, is the controller broken?
Sorry, can’t help, but if it’s that new I’d return or exchange it if at all possible.

Try "refreshing" the firmware on the remote controller using DJI Assistant 2 on the PC.
Remember the controller needs to be on for it to connect to the PC.

See from 1.40 onwards in the video.

Reactions: Jane and Tony Smith
Hiflyer201 actually wrote this after it happened to me:
The problem is that it is on the screen as well. Its on the left side in the center. If it's green its on and white if it's off.
If you just look at the app when it's disconnected the icon is red. It would be very easy to accidently touch.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom