DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini - core board replacement.

jimmie1988

Reactions
Hello,

So ive replaced the ESC and core boards on my CE Mini after a damp crash 10 days into ownership.

I'm left with 2 fault codes on the unit:
Gimbal calibration error 40011
Gimbal IMU data error 40021

I understand the gimbal code is coded into the core board, presumably to stop people carrying out their own mainenance. Is there a way to remove these codes?

Thanks J

Hello,

So ive replaced the ESC and core boards on my CE Mini after a damp crash 10 days into ownership.

I understand the gimbal code is coded into the core board, presumably to stop people carrying out their own mainenance. Is there a way to remove these codes?

Thanks J

The gimbal as you said is coded to the mainboard only a DJI main dealer can recode it

The gimbal as you said is coded to the mainboard only a DJI main dealer can recode it

Oh...so nobody has cracked it yet?
Well I've managed to get it working using the dji tools and the calibration via python...just has some fault codes.
Does anyone know if I take it to a dji service center if they will quickly do this for me or because I carried out the repair will they refuse?

Hello,

Thanks J

Hello, can you tell me where you bought the CE version main board please? Thank you in advance

Oh...so nobody has cracked it yet?
Well I've managed to get it working using the dji tools and the calibration via python...just has some fault codes.
Does anyone know if I take it to a dji service center if they will quickly do this for me or because I carried out the repair will they refuse?
Jimmie,
I crashed my MM pretty hard and ended up replacing the core board, gimbal motor, every ribbon cable, and other parts. I ended up with the same codes in your post. I contacted DJI support and told them about my repairs and asked if they would recode it - they said they would, but I did not get an estimate and ended up shelfing the drone for a bit.

hello sir, i have just replaced the main board of mavic mini, i have a problem with the gimbal that sounds and the motor roll doesn't seem to work, i have calibrated with repair software from github and python, but it still doesn't work to fix the gimbal, my question is what's the board the main is really broken..?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bahamaboy242