DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic mini crash

MavicAir2Hal

Reactions
Hello all
My son has the Mavic mini and he was flying it over the weekend. He states he received a warning that showed motor error and the drone spiraled down and crashed.
Not sure what the cost for repairs will be since he doesn't have the DJI refresh or maybe just wait for the Mavic Mini 2
I told him to look at the last flight under his profile tab on the opening Fly app page. How do you email that or where is the other flight log located with the dji coded source script? I have seen it once or twice. Thanks for any help.Screenshot_20201026-063406_Messages.jpg

In that photo, I don't see props on the left-front strut. Did they come off in flight?

Thanks. I will check with him. That is one thing I dislike about the Mini is that you have to individually screw in each blade. Easier to come loose. With my Mavic Air2, you have to push in and turn and the prop rotates toward the lock

You have 2 useful logs stored in the mobile device your son flew with ... one ending with .TXT & one ending with .DAT

The TXT log contain all telemetric & it's data from this log you see in the FLY apps log section ... the DAT log contain all the raw sensor data & motor data.

The DAT log is known for being deleted once the logs is synced to DJI cloud services for the Mini ...

Go here & read up on how to retrieve both these mobile device logs ---> Mavic Flight Log Retrieval and Analysis Guide (read under section 3.)

Save away both log types & attach them in a new post here.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahb